Deborah helps clients discover and explore insights, achieve breakthrough ideas, catalyse change and build momentum towards their social impact goals.
She’s smart, savvy, effective, empathetic, and fun to work with and has a knack for asking questions that get to root causes fast. As a communication and change management specialist, she partners with clients to help them create and implement strategies that involve key stakeholders and build influence to achieve their social purpose.
Prior to collaborating with Phil, Deborah led global internal communications at both Alcan and Bombardier Aerospace. She has a BSc from Carleton University and earned her MBA at the John Molson School of Business.
Deborah’s volunteering includes:
- Co-founder of CivitasX and its focal program, Meals to the Street
- Founding partner of Peace Grantmakers’ Network
- Online facilitator for McGill University’s GROOC, “Social learning for social impact” and member of the planning and design team for World Social Forum event: “On the earth, for the earth: Acting together for a cool planet”
- Past chair of the International member taskforce and VP of Membership for International Association of Business Communicators Montréal (IABC)
- Past executive member of the board for Equitas: International Centre for Human Rights Education