Thanks to a combination of practical insight and boundless creativity, Kim has earned a reputation for delivering innovative strategies that effectively and efficiently meet the needs of today’s evolving not-for-profit landscape.
Her experience working with local, national and international charities combines over 20 years in graphic design, multimedia, online marketing and fundraising, with a lifelong passion for volunteering in the community.
Award-winning social entrepreneur, international speaker and author of many articles on leadership and the social sector, she is always looking to learn more and share more. When she is not in the office she volunteers her time and expertise as a mentor and advisor to several local and national organizations. She is currently president of the Board of Directors for the Concordia University Alumni Association, proud mother of two teenage boys, happily married and foster-mom to Loomi the Mira dog.
Today, Kim is busy assembling a team of superstars making Phil a holistic solution for all social sector organisation needs. Kim holds a BFA in Design Art from Concordia University and is perfectly bilingual.
Kim was awarded the Artistri Sud Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2018 and is a recipient of the Governor General of Canada’s Sovereign’s Medal for Volunteers.
Her volunteer work includes:
- President of the Board of Directors, Concordia University Alumni Association
- Giving Tuesday Civic Group Leader for Montreal
- #WeTheChange Global Circle Action Group co-leader (Women B-Corp CEO community)
- She-EO activator
- Judge, JMSB International Case Competition
- Author of articles for Gift Planners In Canada (Hillborn) and AFP Canada
- Speaker for Imagine Canada, McGill University, Concordia University, Université de Montréal, HEC, MARCOM, Association des professionnels en gestion philanthropique (APGP), CAGP, AFP and workshops/webinars in association with CanadaHelps.
- Volunteer for many organizations including the Mira Foundation and CivitasX.