Thanks to a combination of practical insight and boundless creativity, Kim has earned a reputation for delivering innovative strategies that effectively and efficiently meet the needs of today’s evolving not-for-profit landscape.
Her experience working with local, national and international charities combines over 25 years in graphic design, multimedia, online marketing and fundraising, with a lifelong passion for volunteering in the community.
Award-winning social entrepreneur, international speaker and author of many articles on leadership and the social sector, she is always looking to learn more and share more. When she is not in the office she volunteers her time and expertise as a mentor and advisor to several local and national organizations. She is on the Board of Governors at Concordia University, proud mother of two young men, happily married and dog-mom to Cayenne.
Today, Kim is busy leading a team of superstars making Phil a holistic solution for all social sector organisation needs. Kim holds a BFA in Design Art from Concordia University and is perfectly bilingual.
Kim was awarded the Artistri Sud Social Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2018 and is a recipient of the Governor General of Canada’s Sovereign’s Medal for Volunteers.
Her volunteer work includes:
- Past president of the Board of Directors, Concordia University Alumni Association
- Giving Tuesday Civic Group Co-leader for Quebec
- #WeTheChange Action Group Leader for Canada (Women B-Corp CEO community)
- She-EO activator
- Facilitator for the Advisory committee on the charitable sector
- Judge, JMSB International Case Competition
- Author of articles for Gift Planners In Canada (Hillborn) and AFP Canada
- Speaker for Imagine Canada, McGill University, Concordia University, Université de Montréal, HEC, MARCOM, Association des professionnels en gestion philanthropique (APGP), CAGP, AFP and workshops/webinars in association with CanadaHelps.
- Volunteer for many organizations including the Mira Foundation and CivitasX.
Publications and interviews
Listen to Kim on the Nonprofit Hub Podcast: about the SDGs
CJAD Today’s Entrepreneur (January 20, 2020)
Inspiring stories from outstanding business people. Hosts Dan Delmar and Josh Miller profile business leaders who exemplify the entrepreneurial spirit of Quebec’s small and medium business community.
Jump ahead to 11:00 to hear Kim’s portion.